1. Giving A New Meaning To Your Search For Prospects
Prepackaged Marketing Data is one of the leading organizations specializing in database marketing. We help businesses and individuals to enrich their database by delivering comprehensive contact database management solutions and services.
Food for Thought
1. Do’s and Don’ts of Email Marketing
Email marketing has become an irreplaceable marketing channel for almost every small and big company. Researchers time and again have indicated that with time it can become the most costeffecting marketing channel in conjugate with social media marketing. Reports also support the fact that marketers don’t hesitate to go out of their way in spending for email marketing. The investment has risen to billions in the till 2009.
2. Honking to drive ahead in an Inbox Jam?
The success of your email marketing can only be determined if your email succeeds to reach the targeted recipients. An email has to pass through spam filters installed by ISPs, ESPs and a special filter called human mind. Despite your email being cleared by ISPs and ESPs, it is not necessary that it will be cleared by the email recipients you know have subscribed for your emails. This whitepaper helps to simplify the puzzle name “Email delivery”, which every B-to-B tries to solve to win and remain ahead in the email marketing race.
1. Established in 1996, the client is into property and home auction and was doing great till 2009. With recession hitting every industry their business too was effected because of the housing prices going way off.
2. The client is into printing industry. A decade ago they started as a healthcare magazine publisher catering physicians Cardiologists, General Surgeons, Psychiatrists and Orthopedic surgeons.